Thursday, February 16, 2006

Here Again...

at Sydney Bloody Airport.

I told you I like, live here. Its so much calmer compared to three weeks ago. Every one's worn out. They ask me if I am bringing anything for anyone. What? "You know, did anyone ask you to take anything for them?". What-ever.

Today was another fine cutting it fine days. Can't continue to do this really. I had to call Freedom to tell them that I'll be there about 1 hr before the departure instead of the 2.5 hrs recommended. Dashing in on the train from Central after my bus was delayed by hail storms. Blame it on the bloody misleading bus info cos i could have got an earlier one. Raising the hair on the back of my neck as scenes of missing the brisbane plane haunted my head.

But here I am. I dodged all bureaucracies and their what-evers and I am here. Just 'nuff time to say, "neh neh neh neh" on my blog at the samsung e-lounge I've had very little trouble loving since July '03.

God I miss my mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they ask you if anyone asked you to take anything, you should get a blank look on your face, be very confused and respond with something like "yes, actually, my mum asked me to bring some shampoo."