Thursday, October 19, 2006

Two Conspicuously Illuminating Dreams

Last night after we chased the giant blow fly that was on a verge of an ecstacy overdose out of the bedroom at 3am, I dreamt that I was Al Gore's intern, and got a very big tell-off by him for wearing jandals (thongs) in his White House office.

The night before, I dreamt that I arrived fresh at Monash University. I scribbled my name down on a piece of sign-up paper in the student union, only to find out it I accidently nominated myself on Student Exect and ended up being voted the Events Coordinator for the entire Orientation Week and the rest of the year. I skipped my first Exect meeting and was travelling in a Charlie&the Chocolate Factory type lift at 100km/hr, listening to a Professor of Physics (Bold and greying, tall and thin, naturally with red rimmed glasses) explain the equation which powers this box.

No comments: