Monday, February 11, 2008

Blinking #94

The foremost things in my mind at this moment are:
  1. Fuck I hate packing
  2. About to mention being driven to drink and suddenly realising how persistently often I have made alcholic references or have photos of me holding alchol posted on my blog pretty much since its inception
  3. But accepting that its ok and move on
  4. facebook is evil
  5. why am I binging soy sauce when I'm going to Taipei tomorrow
  6. if I was a biosecurity officer at an airport, scanning a flight load from Hong Kong, and see a frozen snake-looking object curled in a foetal position, a giant silicon catepillar shaped object with rusty batteries, some hacked off peacock feathers, and a jar of dark gooey stuff that resembles cat vomit after a red wine overdose - would I arrest this person?
  7. Do I have outstanding library books?
  8. I only have one pair of clean knickers and one sock but plenty of everything else
  9. Please may I drive myself to Auckland tomorrow? But you can sit next to me. I'll like, totally be like, careful and stuff
  10. I fuck'n hate packing

No comments: