Monday, September 10, 2007

Banned~~

Hello everyone

I've arrived safe and sound in China. I met up with Templeton in Beijing and we took the overnight train to Shenyang where his parents Margaret and Peter are living and working as English teachers. The weather is perfect and the food is just excellent and the locals are absolutely delightful.

Unfortunately it appears that my blog is banned here (go figure), so though I am able to log on to post and edit from time to time, I can't see the published material nor some of the "objectionable" content. Its all a bit of a mess for me to figure out the technicalities, so in case you don't hear from me - that's why. Do drop me a line via email and text though, and I'll try keep you posted as much as poss here.

love, FB.

p.s. Dad - I'm hope you're proud ;-)

No comments: