Monday, December 24, 2007

Then One Foggy Christmas Eve...

Hi again Santa

I'd like to thank you most sincerely for the extremely pleasant and surprising arrival of my parcel which I sent myself from China in September, so promptly after I wrote to you earlier this month to see if you know where it might be.

It did take three months but IT IS HERE! Its even all in one piece (though I can tell its been tampered with...) and everything in there is there - my sari, my half torn scarf, the clogs from Aarong, etc, and the glow in the dark horns (which no longer glew in the dark and broke promtly after this photo was taken - but thats the last thing I am worried about right now ;-D). I even realised that the sari was colour coordinated with the farm - so that's even better ;-)

Man-- I love you. Hey so thanks very much again for the excellent detective work, and taking the time to read my letter, and good luck with all the deliveries for the rest of the week, and enjoy a fantastic new years - I am sure you deserve a big huge holiday after this eh.

Cool, catchya then **lots and lots of kisses**
xx Wawa

1 comment:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say...WaWa with your horns so bright...won't you guide my sleigh tonight.

Great letter!

Wonderful outfit!