Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Billy the Bulimic Goat







Coco my cuz has gone back to Taipei for the summer holidays and I am babysitting her goat Billy Billson for her. He's a nice boy, got a bit of an attitude but is generally cute and adorable enough to get away with being a bastard. Watch him tell me to 'fuck off' in the videos.

Billy had a mate (probably same sex lover) called Brown who recently died. Billy got a bit inconsolable and stopped eating, wouldn't move, and lost a bit of weight and got a bit scruffy, we thought he was going to die too. But now it seems like he's completely picked up again and eating like mad, as you can see. I hope it lasts. His favourite food at the moment is banana peels, but everything, anything goes.

I trimmed his hooves the other day all by myself, thought I was quite clever really. You can say hello to some of the other bovine friends I've met in the past here and here.

4 comments:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

To digest is human, to eat is bovine.

What a charming rascal. Billy is too!

Bakin Rapscallion said...

Keep that swingin' Billy away from Oklahoma...you might have some explainin' to do.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/14889411/detail.html

WaWa said...

Billy has all the blessings in disguise - four stomachs and no penis.

WaWa said...

Billy has all the blessings in disguise - four stomachs and no penis.