Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Frolick in Suffolk

Orford Castle (built by Henry II in 1100s) ; Emma & I losing ourselves in flower power

The Clan and I went for a merry little weekend out in Suffolk - staunch towering castles, quaint villages, grey sea side fish'n'chips, star studded night, snoring campers (ok - that was me), unstable piers, endless yellow rapeseed fields and warm little tea rooms. Due to unrealiable wi-fi I am going to have to leave you with very little commentary for the moment. Please don't go away because I will soon upload pictures from Shakespeare's Birthday Party @ the Globe Theatre from the weekend before.
















Beach @ Southwold close to our camp ground













Tearoom @ Thorpeness; The Line @ fish'n chips shop @ Aldburgh (one thing I've learnt about the English is that they are attracted to ques)

No comments: