Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some More Animal Friends

I am concious that I have been very slack at the moment with blogging but please believe me that I have been kept very busy away from my lap top. Updates to come below in a day or two, but thought I'd entrall you with images of some fuzzy friends for now.

Blakki the Pub Cat
This is the Pub Cat who would easily inspire a song by Andrew Lloyd Webber, that lives at The Seven Stars, a very classical hole in the wall English pub around the corner from the Law Courts near my work











Bird and Babies*
On a recent trip to Oxford, the Merton College Mummy Duck was not very impressed with me when I stood in her way to the river. My apologies again but I think your bundles of joy are just gorgeous.
*(Bird and Baby is also the nickname of a famous Oxford pub called Eagle and Child)




Meanwhile Back at the Farm in New Zealand
Dad sent me some pics of Merlin who's been busy on the job with Alma Thud. The crazy blood thirsty kid is not even five months old! Look at that strut!

No comments: