Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blinking

I am in a total inactive mode at the moment. Its been four days since arriving in Taipei and the idea of indulging into a total wind down has gotten too far into my head and I do feel like a vegetable. Its about 15 degrees here and when I arrived on Sunday I was like a snail shrivling into its shell.

its kind of slightly abrupt given the sort of days I'd lead in the last few weeks yet my body hasn't told me that it doesn't like it (yet) - ie. It doesn't feel as if its a shock to the system or anything, but maybe it is a shock to the system after all otherwise I would otherwise not be feeling this way. or that it should be unsual.

days are slightly mundane at the moment - two weeks before the Lunar New Year and everybody is busy trying to finish things off and trying to fend off the crazy marketing from shops and department stores. The kids have their exams and my uncles and aunties are working overtime so they can go away early.

I feel like I spend my life moving from one chaos to another. I sort of watch and blink a bit.

No comments: