Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bye Bye Monster

Monster. What can I say? A best friend for almost a decade, he was a gift from the person who I still consider the love of my life, and as much as I would like to keep him around, it is time for him to go. And with a bang he went.

Monster was buried at sea by the Little Mermaid on the evening of the 16 June 2007 by myself, with the help of a stoned Italian med student who swam him out for me, and watched by a few other fellow travellers in Copenhagan. A young french friend captured the moment on video and it should be floating around on YouTube by now.

Alas. Lovers and good times come and go, but the Mermaid and the Monster will always be there. Keep her happy my friend, and rest in peace. You legend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monster babe? You threw, sorry, ceremonial left, Monster in a lake?? (What/who is monster anyway, dare I ask? And why did Monster come to such a watery end?)

Unknown said...

I'm curious too!

WaWa said...

miz oki... Monster was mechanically replaced in Amsterdam.

WaWa said...

hey wendy ,0) hows soccer going?

WaWa said...

hey wendy ,0) hows soccer going?

Anonymous said...

link to youtube?? I have no idea what to search for.