Saturday, December 31, 2005

Rising The Taiwan Flag

On the last day of 2005 I rose the flag symblising Taiwanese independence amongst 12 flags representing 12 other nations which helped build the PEPY Ride School. This is probably one of the proudest moments of my life. Being able to bring Taiwan to the world the way I want to has always been my biggest dream. In 2005 I have achieved so much in both my personal and professional life, in big ways and little ways. But I think this tops it all.


Flag courtesy to World United Formosans for Independance, and my Aunt Jean that posted it to me. This is for all of us.

4 comments:

Br3nda of coffee.geek.nz said...

That is awesome!!! great flag, great symbol, and a GREAT thing you did.
You rock patti.

Anonymous said...

I found your blogspot by accident, but I too thank you and feel your pride over your achievement and flag's flying at the school.

WaWa said...

Wow how cool is that? having had numerous setbacks when I step out and speak my mind (death threats at one stage), an encouragement from a complete stranger is surprisingly warm and inspiring. Thank you - I am only doing my bit for what I believe.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! flyingbaroness.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. Keep it that way.